cyclical nature of things

habits

gather

memento

 

Comments

  1. I love the habits one specifically (if I had to pick one). I also love how you are treating this assignment as a personal cycle/narrative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you are doing and the habits one is my favorite. I love the colors and the images you have included.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, agreeing with the comments here. I love the habits piece! The hard edge and change of filter comes through so well. Great color choices, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are doing a good job so far, i like how it almost feels ghostly the way you are sort of transparent in the gather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pieces look the way that memories feel, so capturing that feels like a really solid accomplishment overall! From what I remember your concept being, I think this fits really well and I'm excited to see more

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all have really strong ideas and follows your words very well! I love how you layered your images and made it almost dreamlike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your piece gives this youthful polaroid kinda of feel to the picture. It seems like something out of a indie film through its pop of colors and facial expression of people. Looks like an interpretation of memories through the eyes and being a young adult.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the nostalgic feel to these images. It feels like a glimpse into your world and your friendships. I love the habits one the most because of the strong composition and color, and I think the Gather piece has a really good start as well. It could be strengthened with some of the strong lines you use in the first one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts